9-12 Project: Call for Revival
The 9-12 Project espouses 9 principles and 12 values most of us can see the value in. I do.
The Nine Principles
- America is good.
- I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- I have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
- I work hard for what I have and I share it with whom I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
- It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them; they answer to me.
The Twelve Values
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility